Who’s ready to make a super-cute yet easy garland for your home? Let’s get started! It’s SWEET!
What you’ll need:
Doilies in a color of your choice
Patterned paper for Paper hearts and Letters to spell your word
twine or ribbon
How I made mine…
1. Decide on a word…That’s how many doily hearts you’ll need.
2. Cut out hearts and glue to doilies.
3. Cut out the letters of your word and adhere to hearts.
4. Hook each heart together by tying each heart together with a piece of bakers twine or ribbon.
5. Tie a length of ribbon or twine to the ends to hang. I just taped mine to the top of the mantle.
6. Sit back and enjoy your craftiness!
Note: I purchased the doilies 40/$1 at Dollar General, Paper and Bakers twine is from Close To My Heart. I cut the paper hearts and letters on my die cut machine.
Happy Crafting! I’d love to see pictures of your creations…Share them on Facebook at Onekriegerchick.